How to apply
- Applications to access Qatar Biobank biological samples and data must be made by submitting the Qatar Biobank sample request form.
- Before applying, we recommend you read through the Research Focus Areas list information to find out more about the samples that Qatar Biobank has available for research purposes. Please click here for further details Research Focus Areas list.
- Please click here to download the Qatar Biobank Access Application Form. (Update: September 2017)
- Please note access to Qatar Biobank samples are based on research merit and the availability for requested information.
- Upon agreement you will need to fill out the attached form on behalf of your institution Research institution letter of support.
When will I hear back after completing the application process?
Acknowledgment feedback will be communicated within 2 weeks of the complete submission of all required documents.
Conditions of use
- Biological samples and information from Qatar Biobank may only be used for scientific purposes.
- Only approved medical researchers planning high-quality and beneficial research will be given access to biological samples and information.
- Only approved medical researchers will have access to the information and samples provided by Qatar participants.
- We will need to verify research credentials, the standing and reputation of the institutions and the worthiness of researcher’s planned research.